Making the choice to go to couples therapy can feel like a very big step.
It involves admitting that things are not perfect in your partnership, which is often hard to do and scary to admit.
We believe that couples therapy should be part of every healthy relationship. Getting started as soon as you notice issues is the most effective way to help repair and rebuild your loving connection.
Couples therapy can help with a number of relationship challenges. The most common can include:
- Maintain healthy communication
- Trust has been broken.
- Arguments are getting more frequent.
- Communication is poor.
- Something feels wrong, but you’re not sure what or why.
- There is something you want your partner to know, but you’ve been unable to tell them.
- One or both of you becomes dysfunctional during a conflict.
- You have gone through something devastating that is changing the way you connect with each other.
- You feel stuck in bad patterns.
- Emotional intimacy is gone or deeply diminished.
- Physical intimacy is a problem.
Our goal is to offer therapy in a safe space where you can learn to be vulnerable with your partner about your unmet needs and deeper emotions. We help you learn how to effectively communicate needs and initiate new ways of interacting that can result in a more connected and loving relationship.